Our client is seeking an Assistant Property Manager located in Gainesville, FL. The Assistant Property Manager is a key member of the on-site management team which contributes greatly to the leadership and financial performance of the property. In this role, the team member is primarily responsible for accounting and administrative functions, while participating in leasing and ensuring the delivery of exemplary customer service.
Essential Job Function
- Maintains accurate resident records. Updates on daily basis all rents, deposits and application fees received from residents.
- Issue notices when necessary (e.g., late payments, eviction notices, returned check memos).
- Deposits all receipts prior to bank close each day.
- Maintains positives customer relations attitude.
- Physically inspects community when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff.
- Inspect move-outs and vacancies when requested.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Works with lease renewals each month.
- Responsible for keeping daily records on lease renewals and terminations.
- Greets prospective clients, shows community and performs leasing duties.
- Answers and handles incoming phone calls from prospective new residents, current residents, vendor/suppliers, etc.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends.
- Contributes ideas to property manager for marketing community and improving resident satisfaction.
- Updates required reports concerning move-out notices on a daily basis and provides information to the property manager.
- Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases, and paperwork.
- Proof reads all lease paperwork and processes move-ins and move-outs.
- Processes all security deposit move-out reports.
- Accepts service requests from residents and routes to maintenance for prompt processing. Conducts service follow-up with resident when work is completed.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by Property Manager or Regional Property Manager.
- Serves as a backup for all Property Manager duties.
- Variance Reporting
- Budgets / Forecasting
- Weekly discussions with Owners / Management
- Capital Improvements
- Yardi Voyager
- Lease Up experience
- Property Management
- Market Rate / Conventional
- Strong Customer Service
- Good working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in property management a MUST
- College degree preferred.
- A professional designation of Certified Apartment Manager (CAM), Registered Apartment Manager (RAM), Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) or similar industry designation is helpful.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Benefits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recruitermixer.com.